Sunday, February 17, 2013

motivation...

For some reason this week I am lacking crochet motivation.  Maybe it is the busy family schedule we have had lately.  Maybe it is the cookie mom duties that have taken over my life. Or maybe it is needing a challenge to get the creative juices flowing.  Whatever the reason, it has been a little harder to pick up the hook this week.  Now that doesn't mean that I haven't completed a project.  A friend of mine asked me to create some fingerless gloves and head band for her to wear to hockey games.  Being the fashion forward lady that she is, she wanted to make sure she could coordinate with her outfits.  Soo...
We created a fingerless glove that has interchangable flower to match with outfits.

Isn't it pretty?  :)  I am looking forward to making the matching headband.

To try and spark the creative juices, I am going to step back from making things for others and make a couple of things just for me.  Doesn't that sound selfish? I can't wait to see how they turn out.


Some baskets for school

I love bags! 
 After I try them out for myself, I will be happy to make them for someone else! 

As Always,
Happy Hooking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment