Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A few more projects

It has felt so great to give some people items that they ordered from me.  I can't believe that people actually ordered things from me.  I must say it is good for the old self esteem. 
Currently I am working on a pair of fingerless gloves for a co-worker that I am making from this youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W4s9SRHaSE
She is one of my favorite youtube instructors and who doesn't love an Aussie accent.  :)
We are changing the gloves a bit by adding a flower that can be changed to match her outfits and adding a matching headband.  I will post a picture when I am done.  Here are the two projects I delivered this week.
A monkey in pink for a coworker's daughter

Here is a beautiful model, Lola modeling the hat I made

Not as happy but the hat is on the right way :)
 
Thanks again for stopping by.  I am happy to make items for others and am more than willing to work with anyone who may have an idea for a project as well.  I am off to finish the fingerless gloves and then move on to a sock monkey hat and matching diaper cover.:
As always...
Happy Hooking

No comments:

Post a Comment